Apply As Digital Marketing Manager @ Smackers Limited
Apply AsDigital Marketing Manager @ Smackers Limited – In line with this recruitment exercise are smackers limited lekki, digital marketing jobs in lagos, digital marketing salary in nigeria,online marketing jobs in nigeria, digital marketing opportunities in nigeria, digital marketing job in nigeria and the place nigeria owner.
Therefore, if you know you like this job, then read on. In this post, Apply AsDigital Marketing Manager @ Smackers Limited, are all you require to get shortlisted for this job position. You will get information on the application forms, procedures, documents required for downloads and uploads as the case may be. So read on.
The Place Nigeria is a trademark of Smackers Limited. Smackers Limited is a company registered in 2003 to explore opportunities in the hospitality sector in Nigeria. The Place is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria. It has great prospects and staff strength of +1300 employees. Currently, our operations span across 12 locations in Lagos, Nigeria. We have in place as at today rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in short and medium term. Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 50 years of experience that spans industry-wide as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
As you can see, Smackers Limited is constantly on the lookout for great talents who will be leading in articulating and executing strategic transformation initiatives as it position itself to maintain sustained profitability, and growth in the position as a market leader in the industry.
The Place is recruiting for Digital Marketing Manager now.
Job Title:Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
• You’re an experienced and influential marketer who knows branding, communications, and considers all the drivers that will unlock brand growth.
• You will be as comfortable resolving issues around performance as you are developing brilliant creative work.
• You love the brands you work on and know how to influence, inspire diverse groups of people to listen to and act on them.
• You hold yourself and others accountable for digital ideas that does great things for both the consumer’s lives and The Place bottom line. You drive change, work smart, ruthlessly prioritize, and care about building great relationships.
• Are you prepared to take risks in the pursuit of greatness?
• Do you hold yourself to the highest standard with real accountability for results? Would you treat the business as if it is truly your own – because you want to be part of a thriving legacy? If so, we want to talk to you.
• We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The successful candidate will be required to;
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with stakeholders to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• University degree in Humanities, Social Science, Marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing (at least 4 years)
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as restaurant, club, bar/lounge & hotel teams), and suppliers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• You should have knowledge of the traditional media (offline) and how it can be integrated into digital media
To apply online visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-place-nigeria/?originalSubdomain=ng
Apply before Monday, September 3, 2018
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
If You Require Further Information!
Finally, I hope you enjoyed this post, Apply As Digital Marketing Manager @ Smackers Limited. So, would you want more information on it? Would you like to share this post with your friends? Would you want us to remind you when the recruitment portal opens for shortlisted candidates? In any case, it’s necessary you share this post with your friends. Please click on the social media buttons on this page to share this post and also follow us on our Facebook handle for your updates.