Here are over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans. Included are the AGSMEIS loan application form, guidelines and the application portal for the entire AGSMEIS loan application scheme. Therefore, if you re interested in setting up your business, this loan scheme is a rare opportunity. Just read on. As a matter of fact, Over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans are here.
Who Needs the Loan? For Over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans
Table of Contents
Furthermore, are you are one of the small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria? You must belong to any of the following industry sectors to be eligible.
- Agricultural businesses – All types
- Services (Hospitality, Restaurants, Catering, Services, etc),
- Creative Industry (Fashion, Design, Crafts, Entertainment, etc),
- And more.
What is AGSMEIS? Over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans
In addition, AGSMEIS short for Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs). In fact, thi’s because, these re seen as vehicles fr sustainable economic development nd employment generation.
The objectives of the Scheme include to:
- Ensure Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have access to capital fund
- Generate much-needed employment opportunities for Nigerians.
- Furthermore, develops an agricultural value chain and ensures sustainable agricultural practices.
- Boost the managerial capacity of Agri-Business/SMEs as pipelines of growing enterprises that can become huge corporate organizations.
- Over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank:
As a matter of fact, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Nigeria. The Company ws incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2019. It commenced operations immediately following the granting of a license by the Central Bank of Nigeria. This is to operate as a National Microfinance Bank. The Bank is Owned 50% by Bankers Committee, 40% by NIRSAL ad 10% NIPOST. Just order aa copy of the Over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans
In fact, NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank is the medium through which federal government via CBN administers AGRI-BUSINESS/SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE INVESTMENT SCHEME (AGSMEIS).
Steps for Qualifying to Obtain the Loan:
If you must obtain this loan, you have to follow the steps listed below.
- Attend a compulsory training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC).
- Apply for Loan. The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides nd assists you n getting al necessary documents required to secure the loan
- Receive Funds – Loans re paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates re given feedback.
- Get Business Support Services – the Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement business plan and provide business support services commercially.
- In addition, Make Sales – Sell products and services to make profit and pay back interest and principal.
- Repay Loan – Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.
THE RELEVANT BUSINESS PLANS For Over 50 Samples of AGSMEIS Loan Business Plans:
Furthermore, over 50 relevant business plans re indicated here. In fact, these samples are our model templates for AGSMEIS loan applications. You can always get your particular business plan developed fo you. Just contact us today.
- ANIMAL FATTENING BUSINESS PLAN FOR AGSMEIS LOAN
- Sample AGSMEIS Loan Rice Mill Business Plan.
- Sample Agro-Produce Processing Mill Business Plan
- Crop Storage Business Plan for AGSMEIS Loan Application
- LAUNDRY SERVICES BUSINESS PLAN FOR AGSMEIS NIRSAL LOAN
- DRY CLEANING BUSINESS PLAN FOR AGSMEIS NIRSAL LOAN
- Get more here
As you can see, these cover any type of business plan you desire.
Let’s Work For You:
In conclusion, Complete Full Marks Consultants (CFMC) Limited is a firm of Chartered Accountants, Auditors, Taxation and Management Consultants. Our several years of industrial experience speaks for us. Therefore, we can assist you will all the business support services you desire.
Call us on +234 8034347851 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if you enjoyed this, please help us share to reach your contacts. Thanks for doing that.
Deacon Anekperechi Nworgu, a seasoned economist who transitioned into a chartered accountant, auditor, tax practitioner, and business consultant, brings with him a wealth of industry expertise spanning over 37 years.