This is Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study. It’s all about the exploration and operation of gypsum deposits sites. Furthermore, is Gypsum Mining Production Processing and Marketing. The purpose and scope of this business plan with feasibility Study is to highlight the national and international exploration and production opportunities in gypsum. Get your Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study copy here.
Therefore, every component of this write-up is designed to educate you on the business opportunities existing in the mining sector. In fact, it goes further to highlight all about the set-up of technical and financial projections. Please, read on.
The Value of Gypsum:
Table of Contents
Gypsum is very malleable. In fact, gypsum plaster combined with water becomes so malleable and easy to shape. This is why builders and artists favor this malleable property of gypsum plaster. In fact, artists prefer gypsum plaster for use in the molding of interior design elements and sculptural forms.
Furthermore, Gypsum sets very quickly. In fact, Gypsum plaster sets, or dries, quickly. However, some gypsum plasters contain retarders to slow drying time, which is also good for artists and other users. It’s easily combined with a line. Read more about Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
And since the line is slow to set, the combination of the two makes gypsum plasters set at a medium speed. The plaster from this combination does not crack from the contraction of lime, nor does it overly enlarge from the expansion of gypsum. In fact, Gypsum plaster’s shape remains intact for a long time.
Furthermore, Gypsum plaster resists fire. This is because Gypsum contains nearly 50 percent water. This accounts for why gypsum plaster is fire-resistant. In fact, at high temperatures, gypsum does not readily burn because it first releases its water molecules. This quality of fire resistance contributes to gypsum’s desirability for building and construction works.
Uses of Gypsum: Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
- For settling particles in ponds
- For brewing beer and making mead
- And for creating drywall, wallboard, or plasterboard
- For binding tennis court clay
- As moulds for dinnerware, car windows, and dental impression plasters
- As a hardening element in Portland cement
- In roads and highways
- As sidewalk or classroom chalk
- And much, much more.
Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study – The Nigerian Mining Industry:
The mining industry of Nigeria is yet at a low development stage. In fact, this is why the mining of minerals in Nigeria accounts for only 0.3% of its GDP. Indeed, the domestic mining industry is very underdeveloped, saturated only with artisanal miners made up of legal and illegal miners. This led to Nigeria importing minerals that it could easily produce domestically.
Furthermore, over 44 mineral occurrences have been reported in Nigeria. And, a good number of these minerals are estimated to exist in commercial quantities. These include Gypsum, Nickel, zinc/lead, Bitumen, Iron Ore, granite and Coal. Other Nigeria’s solid mineral resources include tin, limestone, niobium, gold, talc, rock salt, gemstones, kaolin, tantalite, and columbite. In recent years, research reveals that the British Geological Survey discovered several significant uranium deposits in a handful of states in Nigeria.
In fact, the economic history of Nigeria tells us that in the 1970’s, Nigeria was a recognized global mining destination, with significant production of coal, tin and columbite. That went down after the Civil War and then came the influence of crude oil that cleared off what was left of its contribution to the economy. Read more about Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
Economic Benefits of Mining:
As a matter of fact, the Economic Benefits of Mining in Nigeria can be summarised as follows:
- Provision of livelihood to local communities.
- Generating income for the local government
- Promotion of economic activities in the mining communities.
- Promoting a more efficient use of energy and construction materials, thus saving people money.
- Promotion of environmental awareness through rehabilitation programs
Challenges of the Mining Industry:
Again, this can be summarised as follows:
- Infrastructural deficiencies. No good roads and a lack of regular power and water supply.
- Little or no large-scale mining ongoing
- Lack of investment fund – No direct foreign investment
- Regulatory shortfalls.
- And many more – Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study is for Complete Gypsum Mining Company. Complete Gypsum Mining Company is a legally incorporated mining company based in Ajatta, Nasarawa State of Nigeria. Currently, Complete Gypsum Mining Company has five gypsum mining licenses for five different locations in Nasarawa State.
As a matter of fact, this business plan is our business forecast and feasibility analysis for the three recently acquired locations. It’s a project for three years of operation. Leveraging on our past experience in the first two gypsum mining locations, we are optimistic that this project will prove worthy of our investment in them. Therefore, this is our start-up mining operation manual for the first three years. In this plan are our company profile, products and production flow chart. It also reveals our market and marketing strategies. This is Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
Furthermore, the feasibility analysis covers the period under consideration. In fact, the feasibility analysis covers all the cost of operation, marketing, and turnover forecast. Overall, these are all finally presented in the company income statements for projected gross income and net profit. The statement of position; the balance sheet and the cash flow statement shows our capacity to operate efficiently without any financial hitches in these start-up years.
Our Mining Vision Statement
Our vision as a gypsum mining company is to own more gypsum mines in the North Central geopolitical zone of Nigeria in the next five years. In fact, we want to become the number one brand in the gypsum mining industry in this geopolitical zone.
Mission Statement – Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
Establishing a world-class gypsum mining company in Nigeria is our goal. In fact, we want to build a gypsum mining company that will be listed among the top 5 in Nigeria.
Our Business Structure:
Furthermore, we are designing a world-class corporate governance structure for our organization. It’s designed to hierarchically link up all activities right from the board of directors to the least commanding officer in the company. In fact, this is why we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset. Therefore, we have gone the extra mile to ensure that we have only competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
As a matter of fact, our corporate governance structure is designed to accommodate only qualified and competent hands. The following positions in Complete Gypsum Mining Company will be established and occupied.
- Chief Executive Officer – First Director
- Gypsum Mine Manager – Our incorporated second director.
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Logistics Officer
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Gypsum Mining Casual Workers
- Truck Drivers
- Customer Service Executives
Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study – OUR PRODUCT & SERVICES:
Gypsum is used in the manufacture of wallboard, cement, plaster, soil conditioning, a hardening retarder in Portland cement. Our other gypsum varieties – “satin spar” and “alabaster” are used for a variety of ornamental purposes.
However, since our aim in business is to maximize profits, we have taken time to define our products and services. Our target is that with an efficient management team in place, our products are going to be of a high standard. This is Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
Therefore, our products are listed below;
- Gypsum ore mining
- Gypsum ore beneficiation
- And gypsum concentrates
- Gypsum Mining Consultancy Services
Our Marketing Plan:
To bring the above to pass, we have so defined our target market to include the supply of raw gypsum to the following organizations;
- Gypsum merchants
- Ornament production companies
- Construction firms
- Art and culture companies
- Government agencies for promotional purposes
Our Competitive Advantage:
In fact, some of these include:
- Availability of resources year-round,
- Marketing strategies which include a robust distribution network and an excellent customer service culture
- Ability to forward sell production when appropriate and
- The ability to comply with environmental laws.
- Vast experience of our management team
- Taking care of our personnel welfare and working conditions.
- Ordering Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
As a matter of fact, we worked hard to achieve these competitive advantages. In the beginning, we designed a detailed analysis of our surrounding areas’ demographics considering the nature of our existing competitors. In fact, currently, we also have in place workable strategies to remain afloat even when new competitors enter our market at any time.
Our Marketing Strategies:
Furthermore, these include:
- Cause Marketing.
- Direct Selling.
- Co-Branding and Affinity Marketing.
- Point-of-Purchase (POP) Marketing.
- Internet Marketing.
- Paid Media Advertising.
- Word of Mouth Advertising.
The Feasibility Analysis for Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study:
Furthermore, this feasibility analysis covers all the costs of operation, marketing, and turnover forecast. We have prepared and presented these in the tables and the charts that follow in the subsequent paragraphs. These include the income statement projections for this start-up period.
In fact, these are projected gross income and net profit propositions. The statement of position showing the balance sheet and the cash flow statement are inclusive. In fact, these show our capacity to operate efficiently without any financial hitches in these start-up years.
Our Start-up Timeline:
Finally, this is our operational checklist. We intend to adhere to it strictly to achieve our goals.
- Business Name Availability Check
- Business Registration
- Obtaining TIN
- Conducting Feasibility Studies
- Generating capital from family members, Loan from the bank,
- Writing of Business Plan
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts – Regular and mobile Money Accounts and Online Payment Platforms
- Application for mining license and permit to mine and market gold
- Insurance for the Business
- Leasing essential facilities and renovating them
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents
- Design of The Company’s Logo
- Printing of Promotional Materials
- Recruitment of employees
- Procurement of the needed gold mining machines and equipment, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV
- Creating an Official Website for the Company
- Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License)
- Launching party planning
- Establishing business relationships with Jewelry production companies and other stakeholders
- Purchase of tippers and delivery trucks
NOW READ ALSO: Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
- How to get your Mining Exploration Lease in Nigeria
- Where & How to get Small Scale Mining Lease in Nigeria
- Get a Quarry license here
- A 25-Year Mining Lease in Nigeria
- Small Scale Lead Mining BPlan
- Mining Quarry Business Plan with Feasibility studies
- Solid Mineral challenges for Artisinal Small scale Mining
- How to be a millionnaire miner in Nigeria
Get a consultant for Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study:
At this juncture, we advise you to get a business consultant to assist you. What has been narrated above looks simple reading them. But I tell you there are a lot of technicalities involved.
We recommend Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited, owners of this website. This firm is made up of experienced consultants. As professional accountants and tax practitioners, they will do good jobs for you.
Our Contacts: Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
If contacted, they will ensure all your start-up challenges listed in the operational checklist above are taken care of.
Order this Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study from us. The feasibility analysis is a technical aspect of the business plan. We can do it for you.
Contact us via +234 8034347851 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get these done:
For your existing business outfits, contact us for the following, for the continuous validation of the above landmarks. So, then;
- Updating the certificates – Renewing Mining licenses and others
- Rendering statutory annual returns for C.A.C
- Rendering statutory annual returns for FIRS
- Obtaining Tax clearance certificates annually,
- Making necessary changes in the CAC incorporated documents as the need arises
- Ordering Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
- Obtaining the necessary contract bidding compliance certificate for ITF, NSITF, PENCOM, and BPP
- Updating management business plans
- Updating contract agreements
- Making an Expansion business plan
- And many others
Share for us:
Please, help us share to reach others. Thanks for reading through Gypsum Exploration Exploitation Business Plan with Feasibility Study
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.