This is a Mining Equipment Business Plan Template in Nigeria. It’s a business plan template for mining projects. Therefore, when the subject matter is on how to start a gold, gypsum, sand and granite mining business or other mining business models this template is what you need.
How To Use The Template:
Table of Contents
As a matter of fact, when it comes to government grant application, this Mining Equipment Business Plan Template in Nigeria is what you need. In fact, when it’s a non – governmental business grant applications you need this also. On the other hand, everything in this Mining Equipment Business Plan Template is required for bank loan application, business concept notes and proposals. Furthermore, Mining Equipment Business is a very lucrative business idea. So, as you go through this post, remember that Mining Equipment Business requires a lot of strategic planning to get it started. You will also need our professional backing and mentorship to help you in implementing the business idea.
Mining Equipment Business Plan Template in Nigeria RELATED POSTS:
- How to get your Mining Exploration Lease in Nigeria
- Where & How to get Small Scale Mining Lease in Nigeria
- Get a Quarry license here
- A 25-Year Mining Lease in Nigeria
- Small Scale Lead Mining BPlan
- Mining Quarry Business Plan with Feasibility studies
- Solid Mineral challenges for Artisinal Small scale Mining
- 10 Most lucrative Aspects of Mining Business in Nigeria
- How to be a millionnaire miner in Nigeria
Mining Equipment Business Plan Template Executive Summary:
Mining Equipment Business is an innovative business idea in Nigeria. In fact, it’s one of the ancillary businesses for mining business in Nigeria. Complete Mining Equipment Limited is a fully registered company in Nigeria that deals on mining equipment. It’s a company that is owned by three brothers. Isaac, Jacob, and Abraham own this business in the proportion of 30:30:40.
As a matter of fact, they are putting up this three-year business plan for the company business start-up. The start-up requirements are as in the following table.
|FIXED ASSETS||NAIRA VALUE|
|MINING PLANT & ACCESSERIES||12,000,000.00|
|TOTAL AMOUNT REQUIRED||28,000,000.00|
In fact, the owners of the business have also agreed to make personal contributions in the proportion of N2,000,000.00 each to ensure that the business starts on fine.
Furthermore, the variables and parameters generated here are good indications for the business success. In fact, the table below shows the feasibility analysis of the operational performances of the business for the three years in projection.
|PROFIT AFTER TAX||3,765,716,132.75||4,142,678,058.35||4,557,336,176.51|
In general, based on these parameters, we conclude that this business is a good one. As a matter of fact, Complete Mining Equipment Limited has set up all processes and procedures to carry out all that is projected in this plan. In fact, we have decided to follow the timelines indicated in this proposition religiously.
Complete Mining Equipment Limited has the following goals.
- To become one of the top five mining equipment companies in Nigeria by 2022
- To give our customers the highest quality and genuine machines and parts.
- Create ability to provide jobs for at least 500 people within our target market.
In this connection, therefore, Our Vision, is to become the leading mining company in Africa in the nearest feature.
Our Core Values:
Furthermore, when it comes to handling our business, customers, public and staff, professional integrity and public interest is our watchword.
Therefore, our company by its business will ensure;
- Availability of high quality mining equipment, tools and other related products
- Creation of job opportunities for so many people through our services value chain networks,
- Professional periodic training programs for our staff
- Honest dealings, fair and lowest possible prices
Keys to Our success:
Complete Mining Equipment Limited has in-house built keys to her success. In fact, this is anchored on;
- High quality products
- Building of trust with customers/clients
- Our good location
- Modern equipment and technology
- Highly skilled experienced staff.
Our Management Team:
This defines our business structure. We are aware that for Complete Mining Equipment Limited to be a leader in this business, our business structure shall be a world class. Therefore, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset. One of the strategies employed to achieve this is to ensure that we only hire competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
In fact, our personnel cost budget shows in Naira value how we intend to build the business and achieve our goals with our dedicated workforce and robust distribution network.
As a result, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions.
- Chief Executive Officer (Principal Director)
- Director Admin (second Director)
- Director Finance (third Director)
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Office Support Staff
- Mechanics and Auto Electrician
- Equipment Drivers
- Finally, Customer Service Executives
Mining Equipment Business Plan Template in Nigeria – Our Target Market:
Mining equipment and tools are specialised equipment. That is to say, they are customized for mining business. Nigeria has over 30 lucrative solid minerals being mined in several mines sites throughout the country. Our survey reveals that they are enough for our business to thrive. In fact, our business will help mine operators curtail the excessiveness of ordering every kind of machine, pins and nuts from China for any small machine breakdown.
In fact, we have to announce to our investors and admirers that we have a large market already existing in Nigeria. Our major challenge is to be able to stock pile essential equipment and tools that will be needed from time to time. Our Director procurement, has given us assurances that this will not be a problem.
In fact, we will have equipment enough to meet the demands of surface mining, underground mining, anthracite mining et al to the following organizations;
- All types of Solid mineral miners
- Petroleum Miners
- Building construction companies
- Road construction companies
- Finally, General Contractors
Our Competitive Advantage
As a matter of fact, our narratives above have shown so much competitive advantages we have in this business already. More so, because mining equipment is a specialised equipment. This is a big advantage to us. Additional competitive advantage will be on the availability of mining resource.
In addition, we have been able to carry out a detailed analysis of the demographics of our target market and the status of existing competitors. In fact, we have evolved marketing strategies to handle new competitors who could enter the market at any time to steal our regular customers.
Further Competitive Advantages:
In addition, we do not ignore the fact that the vast experiences of our management team is a big competitive advantage. In fact, we have people on board who are highly experienced on how to grow business from the scratch to Amazons stage. Again, Our large and robust distribution networks and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of. This is a well-structured welfare package which is going to be among the best within our industry category. Therefore, we are sure this will keep them for us. That is another competitive advantage. Fortunately, too, we have plans to accommodate freelance sales agents with good working conditions and commissions. In fact, all of these will speak for Complete Mining Equipment Limited goodwill.
Our Marketing Strategies:
Furthermore, we have narrated above the use of trained marketing staff, distributive networks, and freelance marketing agents. The point is that these are set as a sales and marketing team to deliver our corporate sales goals.
Therefore, Complete Mining Equipment Limited will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wares;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters to mining companies and mining related businesses
- In addition, sending introductory letters to road construction and other road construction contractors.
- Stage a start-up party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- If possible engage in roadshows in targeted mining site communities from time to time
- Furthermore, advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the social media to promote our product and business
- Employ direct marketing and sales strategies
- Our goodwill through word of mouth marketing (referrals) speaks for us.
In fact, our payment policy is all inclusive. This is because we re quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options that suits them.
Therefore, the payment options adopted by Complete Mining Equipment Limited include;
- Payment via –
- Bank transfer
- Cash Payments
- Online bank transfer
- Point of Sale Machines (POS)
- Mobile money platforms
- check & bank draft
Consequently, our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for the purchase of equipment.
Milestone for Mining Equipment Business Plan Template in Nigeria
In addition, many of the following milestones are achieved already. Again, many are on-going while others are time tagged for achievement. In fact, we will set them aside in that category.
- Business Name Availability Check
- Business Registration
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts
- In addition, Opening Online Payment Platforms
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID
- Application for business license and permit
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business
- Furthermore, Leasing of a facility and renovating the facility as well
- Conducting Feasibility Studies
- Generating capital from family members
- Applications for Loan from the bank
- Writing of Business Plan
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents
- Design of The Company’s Logo
- Printing of Promotional Materials
- Furthermore, is the recruitment of employees
- Creating Official Website for the Company
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License)
- Opening party planning
- Establishing business relationship with mining companies, contractors and other stakeholders
- Finally, Procurement of Equipment & Tools for sale.
Financial Analysis for Mining Equipment Business Plan Template in Nigeria:
As a matter of fact, our consultant, Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited has been able to carry out a full scale financial analysis for this project. These are our Sales and Cost of sales forecast which are applied for an iterative breakeven analysis.
Finally, our Income Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements are produced. Added to these are the various ratio indicators with related graphs and charts.
The Next Step:
In conclusion, the next steps, therefore, depends on your understanding of this business proposition. Have you decided to do this business? Do you need assistance to actualise this business dream? Furthermore, Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited, a firm of Chartered Accountants, Auditors, Tax practitioners and management consultants is ready to assist you. Our charges are the lowest in the industry.
So, you can order for the comprehensive copy of this business plan from us. For that you can contact us on +234 8034347851 or mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share for us:
Finally, if you enjoyed this post; if you know this post will help someone else, please, help us reach those in your contact. Thanks for reading through.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.