An important aspect of mining business in Nigeria is in Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria. In fact, Marketing of Solid Minerals Business is an aspect of mining business in Nigeria. Therefore, it’s that part of the business that drives the end results in the objective curve of mining business in Nigeria. So, no matter whichever type of mining activities you are into, the Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan is very essential. In this case the mining business model does not matter. In fact, this Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria is a solid mineral business marketing plan template for mining projects. Therefore, when the subject matter is on how to market raw or processes gold, gypsum, sand, granite and others, this template is what you need.
How & Where this is Needed
Table of Contents
Furthermore, when it comes to government grant application, this Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria is what you need. In fact, its relevance covers application for grants from non – governmental organisations. On the other hand, everything in this Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria is required for bank loan application, business concept notes and proposals.
As a matter of fact, Marketing of Solid Minerals Business is a very lucrative business idea. So, as you go through this post, remember that Marketing of Solid Minerals Business requires a lot of strategic planning to get it started. That is why we think you will also need our professional backing and mentorship to help you in implementing the business idea.
- How to get your Mining Exploration Lease in Nigeria
- Where & How to get Small Scale Mining Lease in Nigeria
- Get a Quarry license here
- A 25-Year Mining Lease in Nigeria
- Small Scale Lead Mining BPlan
- Mining Quarry Business Plan with Feasibility studies
- Solid Mineral challenges for Artisinal Small scale Mining
- 10 Most lucrative Aspects of Mining Business in Nigeria
- Mining Equipment Business Plan in Nigeria
- How to be a millionnaire miner in Nigeria
Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria Executive Summary:
Marketing of Solid Mineral is a lucrative business idea in Nigeria. In fact, it occupies a very important position along the mining industry value chain in Nigeria and globally. Its importance impacts on both the miners, buyers, middlemen and even consultants involved in the marketing circle. Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited is a fully registered company in Nigeria that procures and markets raw and processed Minerals. It’s a company that is owned by three brothers. Jacob, Isaac, and Peter own this business in the proportion of 35:30:35.
Furthermore, this is a three-year business plan for the company’s business start-up. The start-up requirements are shown below.
|INTIAL INVESTMENT REQUIREMNTS|
|FIXED TANGIBLE ASSETS||8,000,000.00|
|FIXED INTANGIBLE ASSETS||1,500,000.00|
THE WORKING CAPITAL IS AMOUNT SET ASIDE FOR PROCUREMENT OF
RAW AND FINISHED SOLID MINERALS FOR RESALE.
In the light of this, the owners of the business have also agreed to make personal contributions in the proportion of N5,000,000.00 each in addition to the equity contributions, to ensure that the business starts smoothly.
In addition, the financial variables and parameters generated in this plan are good indications for the business to succeed. In fact, the table below shows how feasible this enterprise is in the first year.
Our conclusion, based on these parameters is that this business is a good one. As a matter of fact, Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited has set up all processes and procedures to carry out all that is projected in this plan. In fact, we have decided to follow the timelines indicated in this proposition seriously.
This shows that the;
|GROSS PROFIT MARGIN = 40%|
|NET PROFIT MARGIN = 25%|
Furthermore, Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited has the following goals.
- To become one of the top five marketing company for solid Minerals in Nigeria by 2022
- To give our customers the highest quality Solid Minerals.
- Create ability to provide jobs for at least 250 people within our target markets by the second year.
In this connection, therefore, Our Vision, is to become the leading Minerals marketing company in Africa in the nearest feature.
Our Core Values:
Furthermore, when it comes to procurement, sells and management of our staff, customers, and the public, professional integrity and public interest is essential.
Therefore, Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited will ensure;
- Availability of high quality raw and processed Minerals year round.
- Creation of job opportunities. Our services value chain networks will do this,
- Professional periodic training programs for our staff
- Fair dealings and lowest possible prices
Keys to Our success:
In addition, Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited has in-house built keys to her success. In fact, this is anchored on;
- High quality products
- Building of trust with customers/clients
- The decentralization of our business location
- Highly skilled experienced manpower.
Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria Management Team:
As a matter of fact, we are aware that for Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited to be a leader in this business, our business structure shall be a world class. Therefore, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset. In fact, one of the strategies employed to achieve this is to ensure that we only hire competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
As a matter of fact, our personnel cost budget shows in Naira value how we intend to build the business and achieve our goals with our dedicated workforce and robust distribution network.
In fact, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions.
- Chief Executive Officer (Principal Director)
- Director Admin (second Director)
- Director Finance (third Director)
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Marketing Executives
- Office Support Staff
- Customer Service Executives
Our Target Market:
As matter of fact, both raw and processed solid minerals serve different purposes. In fact solid minerals goods are very specialised inputs in a lot of production activities. Nigeria has over 30 lucrative solid Minerals being mined in several mines sites throughout the country. So, there are also several users of these products in several industries in Nigeria. Ranging from building constructions firms to road works to household usages. In fact, the market for these inputs are vast.
These are our target market. In fact, our business will help the construction industry curtail the excessiveness of ordering every kind of construction materials from foreign home countries.
Therefore, it’s time we announced to our investors and admirers that we have a large market already existing in Nigeria. However, our major challenge is to be able to stock pile essential solid minerals that are frequently demanded. We have the assurances of our Director of procurement that this will not be a problem.
In summary, we will have stock of solid minerals large enough to meet the demands of our various clients. Therefore, the following organizations will be our targets.
- All types of Solid mineral miners
- Petroleum Miners
- Solid Minerals Buying Centres
- Building construction companies
- Other Solid Mineral Merchants
- Road construction companies
- Government institutions
Our Competitive Advantage
Furthermore, we have shown so much of our competitive advantages above. More so, because solid minerals are special inputs for specialised industries and for ornaments. This specialty is a big advantage to us. Additional competitive advantage will be based on the availability of processed mined resource.
In addition, we have also been able to carry out a detailed analysis of the demographics of our target market and the status of existing competitors. In fact, we have evolved marketing strategies to handle new competitors who could enter the market at any time to steal our regular customers.
Our Workforce Experience
Furthermore, we do not ignore the fact that the vast experiences of our management team is a big competitive advantage. In fact, we have people on board who are highly experienced on how to grow business from the scratch to enviable stages. Again, our large and robust distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of. In fact, this their well-structured welfare package which is going to be among the best within our category in the industry, will keep them for us. That is another competitive advantage for us. Fortunately, too, we have plans to accommodate freelance sales agents with good working conditions and commissions. In fact, all of these will speak for Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited goodwill.
Our Marketing Strategies For Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria:
Furthermore, our marketing strategies are therefore going to be very vast and all embracing. It’s going to be an all-inclusive approach using every available gorilla marketing strategies.
In fact, we have also narrated above about the usage of trained marketing personnel, distributive networks, and freelance marketing agents. The point is that, these are set as sales and marketing team to deliver our corporate sales goals.
Therefore, Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wares;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters to mining companies and mining related businesses
- In addition, introductory letters will also be sent to road construction and other road construction contractors.
- We will stage a start-up party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- If possible engage in roadshows in targeted mining site communities from time to time
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the social media to promote our product and business
- Employ direct marketing and sales strategies
- Our goodwill through word of mouth marketing (referrals) will do so much for us.
Furthermore, our payment policy is all inclusive too. This is because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options that suits them.
Therefore, the payment options adopted by Complete Solid Minerals Marketing Limited include;
Payment via –
- Bank transfer
- Cash payments
- Online bank transfer
- Point of Sale Machines (POS)
- Mobile money platforms
- check & bank draft
Finally, our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for the purchase of equipment.
Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria – Milestone
In collaborations with our Consultant, Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited, we have worked our start-up operational schedules as shown below. We will soon classify them into completed, on-going, and time frame targets.
- Business Name Availability Check
- Business Registration
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts
- Opening Online Payment Platforms
- Furthermore, is application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID
- Application for business license and permit
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business
- Leasing of a facility and renovating the facility as well
- Conducting Feasibility Studies
- Generating capital from family members
- Applications for Loan from the bank
- In addition, writing of Business Plan
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents
- Design of The Company’s Logo
- Printing of Promotional Materials
- Recruitment of employees
- Creating Official Website for the Company
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License)
- Opening party planning
- Establishing business relationship with mining companies, contractors and other stakeholders
- Finally, Procurement of raw and processed solid minerals for sell
As a matter of fact, our financial analysis are ready. They are very comprehensive and professionally produced financial statements. In fact our consultants worked on them. Complete Full Marks consultants Limited are professional Accountants and Management consultants. As a matter of fact, they are known for producing bankable business plans for organisations for whatever purpose.
Conclusions On Marketing of Solid Minerals Business Plan in Nigeria:
Finally, my people, if you are interested in this business, we are ready to help out at minimal cost. There are two things involved now. The first are those willing to get the comprehensive copy of this business plan.
The second set are those of you who need our guide. We stated above that this type of business, Marketing of Solid Minerals Business and the likes require a lot of strategic planning to get it started. Therefore, you may need our professional backing and mentorship to help you in implement this business idea.
Whichever the case may be, contact us on +234 8034347851 or mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, it’s possible you have someone who you want to collaborate with in this business, then share this to reach him. And, if there are others in your social group who could be interested, just share. A click on any of our social media buttons on this site will do the magic. Thanks.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.