Why is your SCUML Application Rejected Now? Are you one of the DNFI – DNFI means Designated Non-Financial Institution by the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 20111. That means who must belong to this group of institutions before you qualify to apply for SCUML. Or, your business operations cover what these DNFIs do.
Do you know that SCUML stands for Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering? Do you also know that SCUML is issued by the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) as proof that your bank account is not being used for money laundering activities. So, this certificate is issued after a thorough background check of your company/business.
Uses of SCUML certificate:
As a matter of fact, we have narrated the usage of SCUML in the paragraphs above. Now, to control your banking money movement activities, the bank needs it to open an account for you. That is why you need SCUML certificate to operate and run your business bank accounts.
Do you know the use of related topics in a page like this? Ok! Some of them are here. Like you will find sample of SCUML certificate and details of those who needs SCUML certificate. Then are details of DNFI classification and business that does not require SCUML. And also are www.scuml.org the online registration portal and why some SCUML applications are rejected.
- Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria Now?
- SCUML Certification: This is how to go about it
- SCUML APPLICATION FORM AND PROCEDURE
- NIRSAL MFB Portal Opens for Application For COVID-19 and AGSMEIS Loan
- NIRSAL MFB Loan portals Current procedure on how to apply for the loan
- This is how to apply for SCUML certificate in Nigeria
- SCUML DNFIS LIST
- Requirements for SCUML Registration
- SCUML Test Question & Answers
Can you check if your business falls into this category of institutions? They are Designated Non Financial Institutions (DNFIs). And all of them require SCUML certificate in Nigeria;
- Dealers in luxury goods.
- Dealers in jewelry.
- Importers and dealers in cars or any other automobile.
- Hotels and other hospitality businesses.
- Tax consultants.
- Audit firms.
- Casinos, pools betting and other Lottery businesses.
- Audit firms.
- Accountants and Accounting Firms.
- Consultants and consulting companies.
- Clearing and settlement companies.
- Trust and company service providers.
- Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- Dealers in Real Estate, Estates Developers, Estate Agents and Brokers.
- Dealers in precious stones and metals.
- And, dealers in Mechanized farming equipment and machineries.
- Construction companies.
- Non-Governmental/Non-profit organisations.
- Mortgage Brokers.
- Practitioners of Mechanized farming an such other businesses and professions as the federal Ministry of Trade and Investment or appropriate regulatory authorities may from time to time designate.
Your Business MAMART
In addition to the list above, MAMART is another determinant of your need for SCUML certificate in Nigeria. This is because, even if you classify your business under some category not mentioned above, you will still require SCUML Certificate if the objectives of your business as stated in the MEMART or Business Name Form covers any of the above listed areas.
Do you know that some of these business require proficient or practicability certificates before your SCUML is approved. This may result in rejection of your SCUML applications. So, when next you want to register your business, contact us so that we can frame your MAMART in a better way.
Why is your application Rejected or Delayed:
Apart from the point raised in the last paragraph, other issues that may result in rejecting your application may include;
- Non- attachment of relevant documents
- Attachment of mutilated or non-readable documents
- Attachment of wrong documents
- Filing of documents not issued by C.A.C.
- Conflict in business name or Directors names
- And others.
Check out the following:
- Do NGOs Require SCUML Certificate Registration Now
- Why is your SCUML Application Rejected Now?
- What documents are needed for SCUML registration?
- Do Business Names Enterprises Need SCUML in Nigeria?
- Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria?
Now how may we help you?
In your last application, did you comply with all we have above? Just check out now. Because, we hear some application stay as long as one year unanswered. So, in this regard, how may we help you? Just contact us now. Our fees are minimal. And now, lets talk about other helps you may require.
- A bankable Business Plan for all scope of operation
- Train and apply for CBN/BOI/ NIRSAL MFB AGSMEIS and other loan facilities
- Register your business appropriately with C.A.C.
- Make incorporation changes for you @ C.A.C. – change of MEMART, Director, Shareholding etc.
- Render annual returns for you @ C.A.C. and obtain other certifications/reports for you
- Apply and obtain SCUML certificate for your banking purposes
- Apply and obtain contract bidding compliance certificates for you – PENCOM, NSITF, ITF, BPP IRR, Tax Clearance certificate
- Auditing Services and Tax management services
- Apply and obtain regulatory certificates – Import/Export licenses, NCC licenses, NAFDAC certificates etc.
- And other consultancy services.
The above services are available at any time on contact and request.
Why is your SCUML Application Rejected Now?
This is the question we gave solutions to above. So, you may now contact us on +234 8034347851 or 09053130518 (Office) or email@example.com.
Finally, I know you enjoy the post; this is because every of my readers do. And, moreover, this had serious solutions to serious problem on SCUML. Again, did you Click the relevant related and recommended articles for broader understanding? If you didn’t, please go back and click on not less than 3 relevant posts.
Ok, are you through now? Now, you have to bookmark this page if you need it for future references. You may also now share it to reach your friends. Follow us on our social media platforms – Facebook, tweeter etc. – for feedback. Send in your comment through the email box under this page. Just subscribe to it. Thank you.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.