This 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs – 58 Lucrative Business Ideas for you. As a matter of fact, these are lucrative business ideas in Nigeria. In fact, they are hot business ideas in Nigeria. Therefore, they are good for Nigeria’s cottage business ideas, Retails Business Ideas in Nigeria, and home business ideas in Nigeria. Others are Nigeria’s home based business ideas and lucrative business in Nigeria with small capital. These are untapped business in Nigeria, 50 best small scale business ideas in Nigeria and business that moves fast in Nigeria. 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs & 58 Lucrative Business Ideas, are thriving businesses in Nigeria. These you can achieve with How to write a 5 page retail business plan for yourself. 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Furthermore, considering what you stand to gain in investing in any of these business ideas or a combinations of them, I present to you 58 business ideas that are success-guaranteed business ideas for 208/2019. In fact, they are all time good business ideas. In putting forward their narrative I will also try to highlight the capital requirement nature of each one so as to enable you make a commercial decision on your business choices.
As a matter of fact, Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited
, the owners of this website, is a firm of chartered accountants, taxation and business consultants. One of the services we render to our numerous clients is to assist them in generating winning business ideas. We leverage on our vast professional experiences, economic dynamics, synergy building, value chain analysis, innovation, technological and fashion changes in doing this.
The Business Ideas
Therefore, if in reading through these business ideas, you find out that you need our attention especially in putting together your business plan, call +234 8034347851 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) A soft drinks Retail Business – soft drink business could be large or small depending on your capital outlay. It’s a business line that deals with non-alcoholic drinks like coca cola, Pepsi etc. This business can go for wholesale or retails.
The capital outlay for a retail soft drink business ranges from N50,000 and above. A wholesale dealer will require much more than this. For this retail business, do you want to rent a shop for it, hawk it about, sell from your home, your office, nearby school or other public places? Do you now see what determines your capital need?
(2) A Beverage Retail Business – Beverages are wines, and other potable liquid, especially one other than water. This is different from the soft drink business I discussed above. It could be a combination of tea, coffee, beer, or milk:
(3) A medicine store, – This is different from Retail Pharmacy. This is an ordinary medicine store to be manned by a trained medicine dispenser – say a trained nurse. The duties here are mainly on the dispensing of the drugs as prescribed by the doctors from approved hospitals and medical clinics.
This business is good as a part-time business for medical personnel. When nurses and doctors are off duty, they look for what to do. Can you collaborate with some of these personnel to start a medicine store?
What is important in this business is initial capital, a good location, and a good and reliable supply chain.
(4) Retail pharmacy: The difference here from those of medicine store is that this must be manned by a qualified pharmacist.
If you have the money you can start one. There is an army of graduate unemployed pharmacists around you to partner with to establish one.Get A pharmceutical business plan
You will need a good business plan for this.
This is CFMC Limited business plan charge schedule.
OF BUSINESS PLAN CHARGES
RANGE OF CHARGE IN NAIRA
ELABORATE BUSINESS PLAN
150,000.00 AND ABOVE AND UPTO 500,000.00
SEMI – ELABORATE
80,000 TO 150,000
MEDIUM SIZE – UPTO 4O PAGES
60,000 TO 80,000
AVERAGE – UPTO 30 PAGES
40,000 TO 60,000
STANDARD – UPTO 20 PAGES
30,000 TO 40,000
SMALL – BETWEEN 5 TO 10 PAGES
25,000 AND ABOVE
These are 2017/2019 rates. Otherwise, please comfirm rates.
60% of the fee is paid before assignment commencement, 20% after the first analysis preview, and the last 20% before final copy is handed over to client. Payments are made through – Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited, GTB Current A/C No. 0260563155
More Buinesses @ 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
(5) A Fruit Mart – The need for regular and sufficient fruit intake is a global health issue these days. In Nigeria, fruit is available all the year round because of the geographical nature of the country.
There must be one or more fruits from one part of the country all year round.
What you need is a small amount of capital, and a good location. You also need to establish your source of supply from time to time.Get this business plan
Because fruits are perishables, you also have to know how to store them to avoid wastage. If you design a good method of marketing them to certain category of persons in the society right into their offices or houses, you won’t have to waste your fruits. Therefore, work out your target market and proper market segmentation for your business.
(6) A bread retail Business – Bread retail is also a retail business that does not require much capital. I see them in every road joints in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan and other towns in Nigeria.
What you need is to sign an understanding with about four bakeries to ensure constant supply and variety of the stuff.
Just get an attractive location, or a retail store, and erect some shelves etc. and be there always politely attending to your customers. Bread is an essential food item in most big cities of any country.
Confectioneries for 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
(7) A snacks shop Business – Snacks are confectionary products too. This business could be big or small. If you intend having the equipment for the production, then the capital outlay could be reasonable. But if you want to be getting your stuff from other producers, you may not need much capital.
Get this business plan here
Get a good location or a retail shop and build in it a good design to attract clean people. If you make it more attractive, you will be attracting young boys and girls, most of whom do not cook for themselves.
Do you consider lunch time in a school environment or other public places? A 5 page business plan
will help you have the overview of the feasibilities of this business. Get one today.
(8) Own a small boutique
It’s good to own a business my dear. A small boutiques will make you own one, and I tell you, it is another business that does not require much capital. You only need a good location and some capital. Just start small. You can make this boutiques what you want it to be if you work hard.
Can you arrange for the source of your materials? Can you have a good business relationship with a big dealer in this business? Can you define the type of wares you want to shelf here? If you are known with good qualities of a particular type of stuff, the market is set for you to harness.
(9) Own a book shop – Book shop could be big or small. Big bookshops requires large sum of capital. One thing about book business is that it’s very rewarding. The market is also there especially if it’s established around school locations.Get this business plan here
You can go for only primary, secondary or high institution books or a combination of them. I know a teacher who started selling books to his pupils. I tell you, he grew to own a big bookshop in Abaji area of Abuja.
(10) A Grocery Business:
You can call it food stuff business. Food is for everybody. In Nigeria there is a saying that ‘ Man must wak’, that is to say human being must eat food all the time. Therefore, what you need here is your capital which is not so much and a good location too.Get more information here
You may decide to have your store in an open city/town market, nearby homes, evening markets locations, or home deliveries.
Can you see how may business ideas we are generating already. If you think well, you will see more than three lines of businesses in each of the ones we have discussed above. Let’s continue.
(11) A bedding stuff Business – Bedding stuff in some cases form part of interior decoration of a house, hotel, and other settings. In this connection, reach out for old and newly established hotels. They always need bed sheets, duvet, pillows etc. on regular basis.
Read more here
Again, map out other demand outlays; home supplies, public centres, schools, etc. That is establishing your target market.
Remember to plan for your source of the stuff. If you buy in bulk or manufacture by yourself, your profit margin will increase. Why not learn to design bedsheets and pillows cases by yourself. Go to Aba, Lagos or Kano and get materials/fabrics and give them the pattern and design you want to meet up with your clients’ specifications.
What about window blinds. If you contact us, we will direct you to estates, hotels etc. that will need your stuff.
(12) A Shoes Retail Business – This is also a general ware. Everybody uses shoes nowadays. It should be cover shoes, sandals, belts etc. This market is also a segment-able market.
Get the business plan here
So there is market for girls, older women, boys, children, school children etc. Can you handle this market? You can see how large it is now.
It will require some good amount of capital, and training on the business.
58 Lucrative Business Ideas @ 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
(13) A hair care product Retail Business – It pays to look good. Everybody likes to look good, but we know that women likes to look good more than men. Therefore, women hair care product is of great demand in the recent time.
The products are also of various sizes, make, type and usage. You really have to know something about these products before you start the business.
The capital need will depend on the size of the business you want to put up.
(14) Tailoring materials Retail Business – Associated with hair care products and looking good is clothing. Locally designed clothes require designing materials. People now pattern their type of cloth and design them accordingly.
This business also will require some reasonable amount of capital to start depending on the size of your dream business. Again, remember that this is a fashion oriented business where changes occur daily and no two men or women want to look alike
But there are those type I see sometimes that would not require much capital, you can start like that and then plan to grow..
(15) A Retail cosmetics store
This is still for looking good. The market is soaring. The demand is high.
There are also variety of sizes, value, type and make. It’s also a fashionable business. Make your choice.
The business could also be big or small. A big one could require as much as five million Naira or fifteen thousand Dollars to start.
(16) A babies Care – wear – Do you know how many children that are born in your vicinity monthly? Do you know how many marriages that are contracted in your vicinity every three months? Do you know that every family needs children?
These are the people you are to provide these material for. Just get what they want, and the market will grow. Babies must be born and they must be taking care of.
(17) Children Toy Retail Business for 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
This business attracts children and that is how you make your money. If you stock variety of children toy – play toys, leaning toys, children bicycles, name them, you will make it.
Here again you have to determine your business location and source of your supply. Can you start one near your house, schools, churches or mosques where parents visit with children from time to time? Can you work out a business relationship with a big dealer in this business?
(18) Special pregnant women cloths business – Following our conversation on babies wear above, you will understand that every baby is born by a woman. The nine months pregnancy period requires a type of care. Especially in the type of clothe they wear during this time. Can you make this provision for them, and it will surprise you the amount of patronage and turnover you will make
You can start small or big depending on your capital. Get a good location where these special people can easily locate.
We have talked about the businesses for looking good, then to babies, and pregnant women types of stuff. But do you know that the origin is this. Weddings establish families and other things follow.
The decorations that now go on for weddings are becoming a good business for many. The business for Wedding accessories whether English and traditional are soaring these days. Just try this week-end and attend one, and you will complete the story.
The business is also becoming big, that it now requires huge capital to get into it. But one thing about it is that it’s very rewarding. The profit margin of this business is very high. Anywhere you locate, they must find you, so location is not so much a problem here.
(20) Children education materials Business – In this modern life, every child must go to school or undertake one type of training or the other. This is the business I want you to look into.
Education books, writing materials, measurement materials, play toys, special clothe and so on.
(21) Fashion Design for 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
I see a revolutionary business; fashion design is one. Fabrics are turned into anything of your choice and design. Added to this are Jewelleries and fashion accessories.
Do not belittle this business. What I saw in one shop on my survey exercises baffled me – fashion accessories, both local and foreign, Because, it’s an all time reigning business, if you have the cash, please join this business, you will be happy you did.
(22) Photographic materials Retail Business – Photographers come in for wedding ceremonies, new born babies ceremonies, pregnant women exposures, fashion parades – at least for looking good, and other beauty, company, and business occasions.
These are reasons why photographic materials are always in demand.
Photography as we know is an art, therefore designs, fashion, patterns, technologies, are reflected on photographic business, and all these impact on the turnover and profit margin of the business.Read more
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
I tell you, this business can be small or big. Some hawk these materials about, while others manage a localised joint, and others who can afford it rent shops. It could be combined with gift items.
(23) A mobile phone Business Centre – Communication is life. Ones I was disconnected for 6 hours, it was like I was not living again. Every body needs a means of communication. Families want to monitor the well-being of their children everywhere they may be from time to time.Click here to get started
Businesses are not run effectively without means of communication. This is why this business is one of the fast growing business in the world today.
But it requires some reasonable sums of Naira or Dollars as capital, especially as the communication technology updates from time to time, making old stuff obsolete. Again. determine whether you are going into new stuff, fairly used or their accessories.
If you can’t get into proper mobile phone business, you can do the accessories business. This doesn’t require much capital and surprisingly too, the profit margin of this business is also high.
This is because repairs and replacement of one part of the phone or the other must have to take place from time to time.
If you have knowledge of how to repair these phones yourself, your business will do better. I think you need to understudy a mobile phone accessory business man to know the discrete features of this business.
(25) A computer repairs Workshop – Computer is another communication gadget. Computers are repairable and those who are into it make a lot of money from it.
But there is something you need to do ahead of time. You have to spend time to learn how to carry out the repairs. 80% of the capital outlay you need in this business is the knowledge you will acquire from the training. Such training are life training, you will use it for life unless you don’t want to do such business again. That tells you how profitable it is.
So can you start the training this month. In the next 6 months or maximum 12 months you are through, and could turn a millionaire few month afterward. I hope I am talking to you?
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs @ ( 26 ) Call Recharge cards:
Associated with mobile phone and its accessories, is call cards. This line of business has given a lot of people employment in the recent time. You can retail or produce.
For you to produce the call cards you have to undergo some training and make adequate registration with the network providers.
I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY FOR THESE 25 BUSINESS IDEAS THAT CAN MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE. LET’S GET MORE!
(27) Plastic Products Retail Business – These could be inform of chairs, water containers, plumbing materials, electrical conduit wiring materials and for other related usages.
Now looking at it by this simple category alone, you can see that this is a big business. You can start one today. Just take a niche, if you can’t combine all, and start off immediately.
Plastic chairs has to do with event management – weddings, social activities etc. That is a big market already.
Water container and plumbing materials are also a huge business too. Make your decision and start one segment of this business at once.
The capital outlay could be reasonable, but try.
BANK OF INDUSTRY HAS SERIES OF CAPITAL FUND RAISING PLATFORMS
(28) A kitchen plastic ware Business
Kitchen and household plastic materials are quite different from the ones I explained above under plastic product. This business deals with all plastic materials that are used in the family households.Click here to get started
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Check it! Is there any type of material in the kitchen that doesn’t have the plastic type – bows, cups, plates, ware stand, tables, chairs, baby’s chairs, toilet accessories etc.
(29) A kitchen utensils Retail Business
– Again, this could be a combination of enamel wares, iron wares, ceramic wares, gold and silver wares and plastic wares. If you can count the number of families in your country, such is the number of kitchens you have to cater for. Do you remember that the singles also have kitchens?
Make it big or small. Just take a segment of this market, start-up, grow and diversify.
This is a business that many ignore while some who have located it in their thinking make a lot of money from it. What you need is to identify the source of your supply, determine your business location, especially in an open market or near households.
In times of regular cooking gas, and kerosene scarcity, firewood plays important roles in the families.
The capital requirement is small.
(31) Charcoal Retail Business
– Related to firewood business is charcoal business. Again, you have to locate the business near those who make use of it. Decide also the source of your supplies.
Another aspect of charcoal business is that you can manufacture charcoal as a separate business venture. If you want to get into this you have to think about the equipment used and how to use them to produce charcoal.
(32) Cooking Gas Business
– As I noted above, there are a lot of kitchens and they cook using one form of cooking tool or the other. If you are not using firewood, charcoal, kerosene, you must be using cooking gas.
Cooking gas business is no longer under strict regulation in Nigeria. In fact, you can start one now as long as you make minimal provisions for fire prevention. Filling plant are nearly everywhere in Nigeria.
Because of the use of cylinder as gas container which is not very much available as required, the business will require a reasonable amount of take-off capital. But I tell you the profit margin is very high. I have people who are into it and they are rich.
(33) A Kerosene Retail business
You can sell kerosene in front of your house. You can sell in both mall and big containers. You could also sell in a filling station.
If you want to sell in filling station, you have to lease the apparatus from the filling station owners. There are a lot of filling stations not in use these days. You can lease one and start your business from there.
The capital outlay of this business depends on what you want to do.
(34) Water Tank Delivery business
– I see a lot of this business in Aba, Onitsha and Enugu Nigeria. Get s borehole and a water tanker with a driver and one labourer, and this business is set to make money for you. People call it “ water of life”, and that’s I true. There is nothing humans do without water.
If you don’t have borehole, you can still do this business by going to fill from those who have boreholes.
Households, business premises, block moulding firms, and other brick making business need water regularly. Estate builders, hotels, event managers all need your service one time or the other. With a little networking, you will have a lot to do.
I saw one along the road the other day with a lot of keep-fit materials – bicycles of all sort, both for big and small, young and old.
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
With the health tips programmes everywhere now encouraging us keeping-fit by exercises, you find out that these materials are in good demand year round. I see a lot of these fairly used (Tokumbo) brads in Nyanya market Abuja, Ariaria Market Aba, and so many place in Lagos town.
I advise you make good research on this business before starting one. The source of supply is important, together with its other value chains.
(36) Sport shop- sports wears/wares – I reason that this could be a separate business from the keep-fit material business. Here I mean only sporting wares.
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Click for more information and business plan
A shop that only deal with sporting wears, football wares, and athlete’s wares will have a different market made up of the special people that it attracts.
You must know that sports is a professional thing now. This is a business that has made many rich all over the world. What do you think made Adidas and other sport related companies rich?
(37) A Stationary Retail stores
: Stationery stores service offices. Therefore you must locate this business where your customers are. Some however locate also in the open market. The important thing is to understand the nature of your business environment from where you get your demand.
Try to stock varieties of stationeries and office accessories. You can make this business big or small.
A lot of people take time off to relax. Most of them relax watching movies and listening to good music. So if you have current films and music in stock people will look for you.
The capital outlay of this business is not so much. If you have a good location you will make it. I see many sell in the open market, evening markets and certain road locations. Do you see that music and movie store in Lokoja where most commercial buses stop for lunch. That’s a good location. I saw one located near one popular church in area 1, Garki Abuja. I’m trying to generate a business sense inside of you!
More Business Ideas for 2018/2019 Distributorship Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
(39) Frozen foods Retail Business – This business requires some huge capital outlay because of the storage facilities. Where public light is not available, you have to provide your own.
But there is good demand for frozen food all over the towns and even in the villages. The question is, those traders in the fish market, Kirimo and Suleja Abuja, are they retailers or wholesalers? Only the market women and men in the open market that deals on frozen foods, are those we know as frozen food traders, you can join them today.
(40) A Meat mart
– Associated with frozen food business is meat mart. If you have a good location in the open market or near households, you will make it. Make sure your meat is neat, in a good environment, and that you have good scale for measurement at reasonable price.
The capital outlay is not so much. You have to relate with those abattoirs around you. Ensure you buy direct from the abattoir dealers to maximise profit.
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
(41) Sunshades and Eye Classes frames Retail business
: Climatically, changes are affecting the amount of sun rays and heat we have to contend with these days. Therefore, people need to protect their eyes from direct sun rays and heat. Class frames are needed to refit these eye classes either for fashion or for medical purposes. That is why they need sun glasses.
Others need it for fashion. Incidentally, those who need it for fashion pay more. Any sunshade or eye class frame that is a designer model, attractive and fashionable will attract ladies more.
This is a business you can start with little capital. It can be hawked about too. I’m not encouraging hawking but I’m trying to emphasis on the fact that it could be easily marketed.
(42) Perfume Retail Business – People like smelling good, you know it. Start a perfume business this month. You can start it big or small. You can even combine it with your already existing business line in the fashion business.
(43) Poultry /Chicken feeds Retailer – Poultry feed business also varies. You can retail or do the wholesale. You can also produce the feeds yourself.
Whichever one you want to get into will determine the amount of capital required. Five hundred thousand Naira or One thousand five hundred Dollars will be okay for the retail business while you will need not less than three million Naira or eight thousand Dollars to be a distributor in this business.
2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Clik here for your business plan sample
And if you want to produce the feeds you need to set up a factory for it.
(44) A Gift shop
– Gifts distribute happiness and joy. So, people send gifts to their love ones. Gift items are various in type, make and value.
(45) A Chemical Retail Business
– A business mainly for chemicals of all sort. This business could be large or small. The smallest is the retail outlet. Paint is classified as a chemical. It’s one business you can do big or small.
Dealing in chemical is a large phenomenon. Because chemicals are many and various and of different uses. Chemical products are gotten when Two or more elements are combined into one substance through a chemical reaction to form a chemical compound. As you can see there is no limit to chemical reactions in the science world.
(46) Building materials Business – Every part of building material could be a big business of its own. Think of roofing sheets, doors, windows, iron rods, ceiling materials, electrical, plumbing materials and many more.
Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
I tell you each of these lines of business in building material business requires proper feasibility study to ascertain its variables – value chains like sources of supply and demand.
(47) Paints Retail Business
: Paints are supposed to be classified among the chemicals, or building material, but I reason that it could be a separate business. A lot of traders who deal on paint don’t deal with other chemicals except those relating to building.
If this is your dream, you will requires a reasonable amount of capital to do this business. It’s a product that expires with time due to chemical reactions of its ingredients. Therefore, you need good market for it. You should also have a secured source of supply and storage facility
(48) Newspaper Vendor Business: 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Start a newspaper vendor stand today. Work out your supplies and modus operandi of the business especially as it relates to the newspaper publishers.
You may not need any serious capital for this. What you need is your personality. By your personality, I mean trustworthiness, credibility, guarantor, and integrity dealing with the newspaper publishers.
(49) Sports News Vendor:
This is a special newspaper vendor type. Stocking only sports information newspapers and magazines will make the difference.
(50) Lighting and electrical fittings: This could form part of the interior decoration business we have discussed above. But because, it’s distinctly large enough to stand alone, it’s a business venture that is considered differently.
Truly speaking, this business requires huge capital outlay. Check out such stores you will marvel at the amount of quality and quantity of materials you see stocked and displayed. This business is becoming fashionable, and designs make the difference in the prices too.
I suggest you understudy the business operators in this line of business before you start yours.
(51) Ice block making & sales:
If you are living in the northern part of Nigeria or similar places, this is a lucrative business.
The common ice block making machines are locally fabricated. A major drawback in this business is the nature of public power supply in Nigeria. If you will need to provide your own, then the cost of starting this business becomes very high.
A good business man knows that such business is very high yielding.
(52) Retail of electronics
: Electronics could be musical gadgets, factory equipment, and household electronics gadgets. The type I mean here are brand new ones. The fairly used one, is another business line all together..
The retail business will certainly require a shop. Therefore, it will require a huge capital outlay. But if this is your dream business, you can make it. This business is very rewarding.
(53) Tukumbo Electronics Retail Business– Used material are called “ Tukumbo” in Nigeria. These are mostly imported electronics. They call them also “fairly used” materials. This is a big business in Nigeria and most supplies come from Lagos Nigeria because of nearness to the wharf.
Make a connection to start one soon.
(54) Tukumbo Household gadgets Retail Business – As in Tikumbo Electronics, so is this one, but this specialises only on the sale of household gadgets of all sorts. It could be part of the Tukumbo electronics if you want.
(55) Tukumbo kitchen wares for 2018/2019 Retail Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Now, this is different – Kitchen wares are made up of all sorts of kitchen utensils but here are only fairly used ones.
It’s also easy to start. Just make connections in Lagos and you will have an established channel of supply for your business.
(56) Motor-bike spare parts: In a country where over 40% of the able male youth are involved In motor bike transport business, with various names depending on where you are standing in Nigeria – some call it – Inaga, Okada, Going, Achaba etc., the sale of bike spare parts to maintain the bikes become a big and competitive business.
I understand that the motor bike spare parts dealers also stock ‘Keke NAPEP’ tricycle machine .
You can start one today. Again here, this business could be big or small.
(57) ICT materials Retail Business – Information and Communication Technology materials ranges from computers, smart phones, cameras, Auto manufacturing machines, auto design machines, and IT-Based Educational Materials.
Don’t mind these big big words, start from what you can afford “joh”.
(58) Vet medicine store: Don’t mind the Nigerian herdsmen. Not all of them kill. Animal farms/life stock businesses – poultries, fisheries, rabitory, sheep, goat and cow breading – all require good medical attention to sustain the business.
Get details here and sample business plan
You can start a vet drug/medicine store today. If it requires any government permit, get it.
A Professional Attention @2018/2019 Distributorship Business Ideas for Nigerian Entrepreneurs:
Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited is an accounting, auditing, taxation and business consulting firm, that assists clients with business information; incorporate clients companies and name registration at CAC Nigeria, prepares clients business plans, tax clearance certificates, and assist clients obtain mining licences.
For these information needs, call +234 8034347851 or send mail to email@example.com.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.